Twin Cities Home Health Care
TWIN CITIES HOME HEALTH AIDES FOR SENIORS AND OTHERS
Our Twin Cities home aides for seniors and others provide hands-on care to help clients with the activities of daily living. We also have Homemakers/Companions to provide friendship, socialization and support—including performing basic chores in the home. Home Health Aide services from Home Health Care, Inc. are available in the 11-County Metropolitan Area. Our Home Health Aides may:
- Assist with medications, and blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring
- Assist with activities of daily living such as:
- Light housekeeping
- Dressing and clothing selection
- Meal preparation
- Transfers and positioning
- Accompany clients to doctor and other appointments
- Pick up medications from pharmacies
- Perform tasks that are delegated and supervised by registered nurses
- Document care and observations as directed by the client's plan of care
- Notify the registered nurse of any changes in the client's health status
- Assist with range-of-motion exercises
Prior to being hired, our home health aides undergo a rigorous background check and extensive job training. They work closely with our registered nurses, who provide direction and review the services being provided.
For older adults and others, Medicare and other insurances may cover the cost of home health aide services. In addition, some clients and their family members pay for home aide services on a Private Pay basis.
For more information, please call us at 763.417.8888, or contact one of our Community Liaisons directly.